ISEA will be hosting a series of Legislative Solar Socials in April and May at solar homeowners residences to spread the word about the Illinois Clean Jobs bill! This event will function like a Town Hall Meeting with the additional benefit for attendees to have the opportunity to view a solar installation and learn about the benefits of living with renewable energy! Illinois legislators will be present at each!
Come out and learn more about the Clean Jobs bill and show your support!
- Wilmette: Saturday, April 18th, 10am-11:30am with Representative Laura Fine
- West Chicago: Saturday, April 25th 11am-12:30pm with Representative Mike Fortner
- Joliet: Saturday: May 2nd 11am-12:30pm with Representative Lawrence M. Walsh Jr.
- Evanston: Saturday, May 9th 11am-12:30pm with Representative Robyn Gabel
- Wauconda: Saturday, May 9th 11am-12:30pm with Senator Pamela Althoff
- Champaign: Saturday, May 16th 11am- 12:30pm with Representative Carol Ammons