Solar Powering Illinois Conference at Harper College, Palatine, IL.
Tuesday, April 8th, 2014
What to expect
- Educational presentations and discussions on energy based topics.
- Discussion of opportunities within the solar market.
- Participation from utilities, policy makers, lenders, developers & contractors, local governments, and training & workforce development professionals.
- Networking opportunities
Topics which will be covered
- Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing
- llinois Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS)
- Local market and workforce development
- Renewable Energy Credits (RECs)
- Community Choice Aggregation
- Storage and demand response
- Permitting and interconnection
- Third party ownership
- Utility programs
- Shared solar
For more information and registration visit the Midwest Renewable Energy Association's event page.