Illinois Solar Energy Association - Program Development Internship
This is a great opportunity for students seeking to learn more about local energy markets and to work to advance the acceleration of the solar industry in Illinois.
The ISEA Program Development Intern will be involved in program expansion, best practice, grant and policy research, member communications, website management, event coordination and various other tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal (including phone) and written communication skills. Due to the nature of this position, we recommend submitting two writing samples with your application.
- Basic computer processing skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Professional in manner and dress
- Excellent research, analytical, and writing skills
- Interest in policy research and program development
- Disciplined with a positive attitude
- A commitment to public service
- The internship time period is - ongoing.
- Interns will receive $10/hr at 20 hours a week.
- The position is open to recent college graduates and other flexible candidates.
- Interns should have schedule flexibility, be able to commit to three 8-hour shifts per week, and be available to assist with some evening and weekend events.
- It is required that the intern live within or around Chicagoland area to attend and help run events.
A cover letter, resume, and letter of recommendation, with the Intern Application
The cover letter should include the following:
- Why you are interested in an internship with the Illinois Solar Energy Association
- Where you heard about the intern program
- What you would like to gain from an internship
All components of the application should be sent in one packet, including the recommendation letter. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please email complete application packet to:
ISEA Executive Director